Monday 12 January 2015

Liebster Award 2.0 times 2

So, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award once again by Georgia of This Teenage Blogger.
To go over the rules again, they are as follows:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- Answers the questions given to you by said nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them (oh God)
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/their blogs!

So, my questions from Georgia are:

1. Do you have a favourite T-shirt, if so, what's it like?
    Errrrrrrm, probably my plain red shirt from Sainsbury's, cause I'm cool!
2. Do you have a certain drink you order when you go out?
    J2O Apple and Mango, or Orange and Passionfruit :)
3. Pugs or Labradors?
    Labradors!!! (chocolate/black)
4. Do you have any pets, what are they?
    I have my 13-year-old border collie, Tip, who decided 5 o'clock this morning was a great time to play 'I can't get comfy' by clacking around the laminate floor of my bedroom. *sigh*
5. Favourite music artist?
    MUMFORD & SONS!!! I kind of sat at the weekend and made a whole playlist of every single song, from every album and every EP. Click here to be enlightened! 
6. Where do you see yourself in the future?
    Five years into the future,I see myself in uni studying journalism, or on a gap year. In ten years, I see myself holding a steady job, living maybe in a city, or even abroad, with maybe a boyfriend on the cards.
7. What are you most proud of?
    Achievements-wise, I couldn't tell you. But, I'm proud to say that my friends know they can come to me whenever they need me; I'm proud to say that I know, rain or shine, I'll be there.
8. What is your favourite colour?
    Blue/Purple
9. If you could interview anyone, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
    I'd maybe like to interview someone like Abraham Lincoln, or Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, just to see what they'd think of the world today, because somehow in all this technology and chaos, we haven't changed.
10. What's your favourite song?
       Evil question! Probably -aaargh- I want to say Dust Bowl Dance, but then I think Sigh No More, or Awake My Soul, or even Below My Feet - all Mumford & Sons, by the way. Can you tell I listened to them way too much this last weekend?
11. If you could be any celebrity in the world, who would it be?
      WHY ARE THESE QUESTIONS SO DIFFICULT? Um, um, um, THATCHER JOE! Because I want to see Caspar Lee's face when he sees his tin foil room.

Whilst in the midst of writing this post, Maya decided to finish hers quicker than me and tag me again! So, because I'm a lazy arse, I'm going to mix the two together
1. What's your all time favourite item of clothing?
    My plaid top from Marks and Spencer! I've literally worn it twice and I've fallen in love!
If I could crop it, I would, but have an awkward webcam picture of me on a Sunday afternoon :)
2. Name your top 3 favourite people.
    1. Maya
    2. Sarah
    3. ME! Joking, joking, probably Jack :)
3. Name your top 3 favourite celebrities.
    1. EMMA WATSON
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Emma Watson
Joking, 2 and 3 are Peter Capaldi and Colin Morgan
4. First memory?
    I'll have to say either complaining to my mum and dad about child vaccines, or getting a play jeep for Christmas one year.
5. When was the last time you laughed the hardest?
    Have you met my friends? Every-bloody-day!
6. Favourite book?
    Maya why? Probably the Maze Runner at the moment (I was halfway through the Scorch Trials last time I picked them up)
7. Favourite movie?
    Can I take favourite out of my vocabulary, because I obviously don't know the meaning, otherwise this wouldn't be so difficult. I got Maleficent for Christmas, that's a pretty cool film. I like things that put spins on the norm that everybody knows.
8. Favourite band?
    See above ^
9. Are you left or right handed?
    Righty :)
10. Favourite song?
      See above ^ :)
11. Look behind you. Which shoulder do you look over?
      Right!

So, those are my two Liebster Awards I was nominated for! Now to turn the tables!
Nominees I choose you!
* Ohemgeeistmaya (payback time!)
Oh God, why do I follow so many people?

My questions for you are:
* If you could learn any language, what would it be?
* If you were to go back to school (or repick your options) what would you study?
* If you had a one-way trip to anywhere, and a spare ticket for someone else, where would you go, and who would you take?
* If you could rewrite the ending of any book, what's the book and what would you change?
* If you were stuck on an island, what three things would you want with you?
* If you could share a house with any 5 people (dead or alive), who would you share a house with?
* If you could take charge of your country for a day, what would you do/change?
* If you could collect anything, what would you collect?
* If you were to set yourself a reminder that popped up everyday for the rest of your life, what would it say?
* If you were to travel back to any historical period, which would you visit?
* Fire or Ice?

Those are my Liebster Awards, now I have to go mess around with my layout to fit the two badges on! Yay!
See you Wednesday for another Pen and Key Writing Wednesday :)
Eve <3



4 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I hope you enjoyed answering them!
    Love
    - Gee
    www.thisteenageblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely made me think. Thanks again Gee
      Eve <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! :)
    I responded to yours and Maya's questions: http://openletters14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award-no2-as-well-as-no3.html

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete