Friday 24 July 2015

Dragon's Loyalty Award ~ Pen and Key

Rules:

Display the award on your blog
You'll find it in the sidebar

Announce your win with a post and acknowledge the person who nominated you
Thank you so much Apoorva, from That Weird Girl Official for nominating me, I so very much appreciate it!

Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
Oh help!
~ Lucy of OpenLetters
~ Morgana of Morgana Andersen
~ Lara of Dorama Minaoshi (have I ever expressed how much I love pronouncing this name?)
~ smilesifyXO of Smiles No Matter
~ Brenna of Brenna's Bad Blog
~ Vivi of Vivian Ines
~ Nymisha of This is Nymisha
~ Catalina of The Lunar Descent
~ Emma of Emsy Thorne
~ Georgia of This Teenage Blogger
~ Another Teen of Another Teen on the Web

Post 7 interesting things about yourself
1. I can only think of mundane facts now that I've been given the specifier of 'interesting'
2. I became an auntie for the second time this morning to another nephew
3. The Golightme candle in Summer Punch smells absolutely gorgeous
4. I love doing hair, and experimenting with styles (the CuteGirlsHairstyles channel is brilliant for tutorials and inspiration)
5. I love cooking my meals and trying out new things to cook (do you see what I was on about in my last post?)
6. I'm one heck of a collector; I have an entire two drawers in my vanity devoted to nail polish, one to makeup, three entire shelves of DVDs, and stacks of books. Whilst sorting them in the last few days, I've been wondering whether I should sell a few things on eBay, and I'll keep thinking about that.
7. Apparently nobody picks up their phones on Friday nights, seeing as I've literally called all my friends to try and get some human interaction into my week, but apparently not!

8 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you for nominating me, means a lot and I love your blog is such an inspiration :D I am very jealous of your nail polish and makeup collection by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you so much :)
      Don't be, it's a mess! What do you reckon to a 'how I organise' type post for them?
      Eve <3

      Delete
  2. OOOH, your blog is so pretty! :D Thanks a lot for nominating me, and congratulations on becoming an auntie :) I hope your holidays have been great so far (even if people aren't picking up the phone!).
    Lucy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy, thought I should have a change :)
      You're welcome, and thank you (he is so cute!)
      I hope your holidays have been good too, even with children screaming blue murder on your trampoline ;)
      Eve <3

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me, Eve! It means a lot! :) Congrats on becoming an auntie! I adore scented candles! I need to check out the Golightme one. What's your favourite thing to cook?

    Xx

    Morgana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Morgana! Thank you! I've only just started burning them myself, seeing as I just cleaned off a suitable space to burn them in, but it does smell gorgeous, and they have a load of different scents that are also pretty good :)
      My favourite thing, aargh! I quite like making omelettes, but then again, just new things are my favourite things to cook, just because of the satisfaction of getting them right! But omelettes are pretty good, and there are so many combinations so they're never all the same!
      Eve <3

      Delete
  4. Hey, thank you so much for nominating me. I guess it goes without saying at this point that it means a lot to me. :) Your blog looks lovely, really. I hope you have a wonderful day, looking forward to your next post. :)
    All the love,
    Mazha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mazha! Thank you, I quite like it :)
      The same goes to you (it's been very calm and quiet) I am too, no idea what it'll be!
      Love,
      Eve <3

      Delete