Thursday 7 January 2016

2nd Blogiversary and 10,000 Pageviews

Just a quick post to declare that yesterday, the 6th was the second anniversary of this blog (what was originally EveIsNotPosh).
It's bizarre to think that I've spent two entire years speaking to what is essentially a void of the internet.
This year is, of course, going to be a tough time for me, with exams and starting sixth form, so I'll warn everybody now that I may not be as active as I have been on this little corner of mine.
Also, we hit 10,000 page views yesterday, at some point! Don't honestly know how that happened, but I'll take it ;)
I'd like to take this moment to thank the continued support of everybody, I wouldn't have believed two years ago that I would make the friends I have in this little corner, and I wouldn't change a second.
It's kind of a second new year, so happy new year, and for both you and me, I hope it's a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I remember EveIsNotPosh, in the good ol' days...
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARRYY :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems so long ago! Thank you for sticking around :)
      THANK YOUU :D

      Delete